Over Coming The Fear Of Getting Pregnant
Once you have tied the knot, you would agree that your priorities change. There are many important decisions that need to be made. You need to adjust with a new partner in a new family. The decision of having babies and adding a new member to your family is a very important decision that is not to be taken easily. You would need a lot of delicate handling which many newly wed couples are not ready for. Before making this important decision in your life it is very important that the couple creates a good understanding among themselves. They need to tighten their relationship to the extent they do not move irrespective of whatever is thrown at them. Once the relationship has stabilized it is seen that many women still fears with the thought of pregnancy. If we look at these fears in detail we can dispel them easily.
- There are many women who are scared of losing their freedom and do not wish to be get tied up with responsibility. In fact if you look at it the other way having a child makes you look at everything again for the first time, because they are always seeing things for the first time and it is incredible to watch your baby do that and experience it with them. This offers much greater freedom as we tend to do things which we have other wise not done. You can enjoy the simple things so much more and change the perspective.
- There are many other women who do not wish to have a baby as they are scared that they may lose their good figure and are not confident of getting back into shape. There are many ways to look in shape when you are pregnant and lose the excess weight quickly. When you are pregnant make sure that you get all the necessary vitamins and minerals that are needed which will keep you away from cravings. You can keep exercising with the consent of your doctor. After your delivery you can easily lose weight by running after the baby. You need to be patient for six months and you will be back in shape.
- There are many women who fear that they will not be good at being pregnant. You need to remember that the baby grows as it is meant to, you need to only take care of your health, eat healthy food, have proper vitamins and other minerals and exercise. If you still lose the baby because it was not forming properly, it is better to have a loss in the earlier stage than later. It is very important that you have only positive thoughts regardless of what has happened earlier. You should stay calm and good spirited as your emotions will directly affect the baby.
- There are women who are career oriented fear losing their job once they have their baby. This is the most common reason seen in the recent years. However of you look at it other way round having a baby makes you more efficient. You learn to manage your time effectively and hence work gets completed faster. The other thing that you learn after having a baby is to prioritize and makes you clear on what you want.
- There are couples who decide not to have babies as they are scared that they do not have enough money to have a child. Those who are jobless feel that the timing is just not right to have babies. One thing that they forget is that children are born even in poor families. You can make them feel expensive or inexpensive as per your choice. You should remember that babies only want to feel loved and wanted.
Popularity: 1% [?]